3.27.2008

Welcome!

As a future teacher (looking for a job), I am certain that there are others out there just like me: recent graduates (or soon-to-be graduates) of a teacher education program.  Even though we don't have jobs, we are teachers.  We have a desire to be the best teachers we can be. Here is where I will share my teaching ideas, job hunting escapades, and various teacher stuff. If you are in the same boat, and would like to join me, let me know, and perhaps this could be a collaborative blog!  

1 comment:

My Bright Corner said...

I'm currently looking for a teaching job as well! Yes, the "teacher" is still in me even though I'm not currently teaching. Though this year, I've had the opportunity to teach a class in our midweek church service's children's program (1st-3rd grade girls) as well as substitute teach for 4th grade girls Sunday school. I'll look forward to future entries and ideas! ~Rebecca~